Tuesday, March 18, 2008

F.R.O.G Day 7

Oh my goodness, it's 12:42 in the morning and I should be asleep, but I'm not. So day 7 is over. I must say it is not getting any easier but my tongue which was coated with a white coating is now starting to return to it's pink color. That's encouraging because they say when your tongue gets back to normal than that's an indicator that you're done with your cleanse.

I have been finding myself very excited about what's going on inside my body and clearing out the junk. I visited some websites on various cleanses and what I saw was almost too gross to talk about. Alien looking things were expelled from this one girl while she was on a cleanse. Yike's maybe that's where all the PMS is coming from!!!!! I haven't experienced anything gross or too weird but it's not over yet. Man I hope those alien looking things are not inside of me!!!lol

Today was a mental battle. I just couldn't stop thinking about real food touching my mouth again. I really want to eat. It's a little torturous. They said that the cravings would go away but that hasn't happened yet. I think I may have needed to drink more water today but everytime I drank water it made me so naseaus. I just want to eat a healthy diet, however, this will be a slow process being that I will have to replenish all the good bacteria in my intestines to help me digest the food.

I was told that day 2 and day 7 are the hardest and so far I must concur. But nothing worthwhile comes easy, right?

After my hard day, I think about what Jesus did for us on the cross and my little bout with a liquid cleanse to have a healthier body just doesn't seem to compare, what do you think? LOL!

As usual, as one day is up and the next day is down, I find myself meditating on the Lord and really depending on Him to give me strength. The word for today is FROG (Fully Rely On God). That's what I have to do. It's down to the wire. I haven't come this far to quit, so I am going to strap on my big girl panties and persevere!!! Would you mind praying for me, I really could use it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day 10 where are you????????????????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a strong woman. Not sure I could do something like that, though Lord know I NEED it! I'll be praying for you!

mel4christ said...

Oh thank you. I need the prayer. It's day 8, I'm almost there!!!!!!