Sunday, May 25, 2008

CCGV May Crop!!!

Well, I'm back from the crop and I am alive!!!!! I wish I had a bunch of creative projects to show but I was not able to get anything completed. I was pretty busy manning the store, doing classes and answering questions. Once again it was a blessed time and I hope all the girls enjoyed themselves. However, my scor-pal came in the mail the night before the crop so I took some time on Sat to get acquainted with it and I think I will be addicted to that thing. Oh my, I'm glad I gave in and got it. There are so many awesome projects you can complete with that thing! I started a few things that I am going to try to finish up tonight and tomorrow, then I will post. For now I'll leave you with some pictures from our crop.


Julie, Me and Becca
Me and my pal Cindy, thanks for helping to haul all the stuff to the crop!!!!
Me and Natalie our MC for the weekend!!! Great job!!!
The creative corner store tables
Displaying some swap items for inspiration
I can't do anything without my partner in crime. How does this name tag go on!!!!!!

Showing how to color images using markers and watercolor pencils
Aren't these acrylic stamps the bomb!!!! Here's a cute set "Flower Child"
Showing the girls different distressing techniques
Check out our foam tools they're awesome for distressing and making circles!!!
We used the lockers in the youth room to display some layouts.
Here's my duster from the Dollar Tree, put a little ribbon on it and dust in style!
Here's the card for the card class. It was made by Julie using CTMH Card Confidence program 3, Creative Basics paper kit, and Friendship Word Puzzle stampset

We kicked off our raffles with a little Deal or no Deal. Our contestant won the Cherish book!!!!

Itinerary:

Fri we started at 4:00, then at 7:00 we had a card class, at 8:00 Technique Time and at 10:00 Deal or no Deal. Lights out at 12:00!

Sat at 10:00 we had a layout class, at 1:30 Faithbooking 101, at 4:00 Faithbooking 102

We had a crop swap table where you could trade your trash for treasure, a snack table 24/7 and breakfast, lunch and dinner on Sat all for $20.00 per person. Did I mention that the card and 2 page layout were free. God is good!!!! We raffled off 20 products from Close to my Heart and had a goody bad at every table on Fri. Calvary Chapel knows how to bless!!!!! The next crop will be in July and will accommodate more ladies so if you think you want to come, let me know!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow looks like you guys had a blast!!! You are so very welcome for the Bellas! I can't wait to see what you create with them!!! :D

Shazza said...

sounds like you had a fab time Mel, wish they did things like this in my neck of the woods. Great piccies
Sharon
x

Aimee said...

Thanks for sharing your day with us! Looks like you had an awesome time!

Tracy said...

Looks like you ladies had a really fun time!! Love the work you did too!