Friday, May 16, 2008

little license stamp set

Good morning everyone!!!! Well, I just wanted to let you know that both the USB ports are broken on my computer. I was trying to transfer some pictures from my camera and well......... nothing. I'll be creating this weekend in preparation for our crop next weekend. Our church holds quarterly crops and they are so much fun!!! Check out the archives if you want to see the last crop, it was in February. As soon as I get those ports fixed I'll post some pics of all the new artwork. For now I'll just post some things that I have in my files. Hope you all have a great day. Melanie




This is a little matchbook photo album that I made using CTMH CS and patterned paper. I made the plaid paper by adding the lines with our sweet leaf marker to the baby pink PP. I added our retired summer accent beads for the chain and stamped the images with our LITTLE LICENSE stamp set. The baby Pink and Sweat leaf CS is sanded and all papers are ink distressed with bubblegum ink.

The friend card was cased from a book many years ago. I just loved all of the detail and had to make my version of it. I used Little License to make the small flower background as well as the stamped words. The word "Friend" uses swirly strokes alphabet stamp set.

The 3x3 card is all stamped using little license. I just love this little set!!!!



7 comments:

made by fifi said...

love the matchbook album the colours are fab xx

Sonja said...

I love that color scheme, and that stamp set is SO cute. Hope you get your USB ports fixed soon, I'm looking forward to seeing your newest creations.

Jenn said...

Super cute album Mel. I love the colors!!! :D

Aimee said...

Really pretty colors! Very sweet!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Hi Mel,
Those are super cute. Okay, so I saw something similar today at the store, but wasn't sure what they were or how to use them. Can you help? Thanks!

-Leslie

Caroline said...

those stamps are so sweet! love the colours you used for the album, really girly and cute, its perfect xxx