Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stamp Expo in Vegas!

Well today I will be representing CTMH at the Ice Cream Social at the big stamping expo at Cashman. I will be doing a make and take for about a gazillion women. No not really, but it is going to be fun. 3 hours of people stopping by in groups of 20 to sit and make their project. We will be making some really cute candy holder cards that my director prepared. I will post that with directions later. Have a blessed day and I'll catch y'all later!!!!

Smiles,
Melanie

5 comments:

Kazza said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you had a good day :O)

Chris Steer said...

Cheers Mel - received my goodies yesterday - there're gorgeous - can't wait to have a play - will post on my blog when I have!

Chris x

Aimee said...

Hope it went well!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how did your Expo go? I pray it went well.

Jenn said...

Hey Mel-
I hope your expo went well!!! I just wanted to stop by and say HI!!! :D