Friday, May 23, 2008

How Sweet!!!!


Ok, I am so needing to be packing my stuff for the crop but wanted to check my blog really quick and to my surprise I was left a special treat!!! Caroline one of my SBS 16 sisters awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award. Well, there's a first for everything, right.

You must check out Caroline's blog. She has been coloring in images and they are unbelievable, they look like they came right out of a magazine. Check out the technique that she used and give it a try. I know that it inspired me to give it a go.

Thanks Caroline, you're a sweetie and I'll try to live up to the award and post some more "Kreative projects".

Happy stampin!!!!!!!
Happy scrappin!!!!!!

Melanie

1 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Mel I popped over to have a nose and have fallen in love with your blog! Its really interesting so I just wanted to know if I could add you to my blog?
Have a lovely weekend,x