Thursday, May 1, 2008

More Boom di ada


Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy catching up with homeschool, appointments and bible study. I finally created the second out of 4 cards for my team swap. What do ya think?

Papers: boom di ada
Stamps: blooming flourishes
accessories: rub n write pen, prisma glitter, white paint, new designer ric rac

If you haven't heard of the rub n write pen, it's a must have. You can write, detail or draw images with this fine tip glue pen and then rub the glitter right over it. Just give the glue a few seconds to dry until just tacky, then rub away!
Here is a piece of random stamped paper that I created with the new Cottage Floral Stamp set.

Stay tuned for the next 2 cards and 9x9 layout!

11 comments:

cindy said...

Mel, that paper you randomly stamped oh my goodness cute I want it like right now it is cute. The two cards you have made are excellent I love them!!
God Bless Your Sis in Christ,
Cindy

Jenn said...

Mel, the card is gorgeous...I love it!!! I also love the RS paper you did...just fab!!!:D

Jenn

Unknown said...

Melanie,
Your are so creative and your work is really good. God is totally blessing your work. That stamped paper looks like the real deal, that is soo awesome and deliciously cute!!!

God bless you sista!!
In His Control,
Adrienne

Sonja said...

Melanie,
I thought that was designer paper...but you stamped it. Wow, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Melanie,
that paper you've stamped is just stunning. I thought it was DP too. You are good my friend :D:D:D

Stacey said...

Can't believe you made this paper yourself! Its fab! ~x~

made by fifi said...

brilliant card - fab colours xx

Kazza said...

great csrds - now where can I get me one of those pens :O)

tracey said...

really lovely

Angela K said...

This is really beautiful!!

kraftykizzy said...

This is so professional -I thought it was bought not handmade Mel ! well done
karen xxx