Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!!!!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years Ago
10 years ago I met my husband and I was singing with my band in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace.


2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'

1. Read my thru the word
2. finish laundry for our trip
3. get my nails done, go to post office
4. Get food for our last dinner before we leave
5. Pack and clean up the house

3. Snacks I enjoy.
1. Kashi
2. better n butter from Trader Joes with a banana
3. fruit

4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
I would do whatever the Lord instructed me to do at the time and pray that I could be a blessing to someone in need.

5. Places I have Lived
1. New Jersey, where I grew up
2. My college years I lived in New Brunswick
3. At 22 I moved to Las Vegas where I have been for the past 13 years

I am now going to pass this fab tag on to some of my blogging pals - hope you haven't already had it!

Cindy
Adrienne
Leslie
Caroline
Sonja
Vicki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Melanie,
Check out my blog for the answers, I put your name down, but i already know your info. I don't know anyone else!!! :)

In His hands,
Adrienne

Leslie said...

Mel, I posted my answers! Finally got a chance. Hope you're have a blast! God bless.

Leslie

Angela K said...

How nice to ead a little more about you!