Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crop at Calvary Chapel!!!

Well hello everyone!!! Our quarterly crop is finally upon us and I am so excited. Due to the crop I will not be posting anything new until after the weekend, I should have lots to post by then. I pray that you all have a blessed weekend.

Check out some of my friends websites on my sidebar to the left, Becca sells Longaberger which is absolutely beautiful and of the highest quality and Adrienne has a diaper cake business, totally cute gifts for every occasion. And don't forget Leslie's bowtique - 25% off your entire order this weekend!!!

Blessings,
Melanie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Mel!! I can not wait until tomorrow!!! Whooo Hoo!!!! Praise the Lord.

In His Control,
Adrienne

Sonja said...

Have a great time, can't wait to see what you create this weekend.

Kazza said...

have a wonderful time :O)