Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mom paper bag album


I used the rub n write pen with prisma glitter on the left page & CTMH stamps
The right page lifts up to add more pics or journaling, used boutique alphabet for JOY
The left page lifts up by the green clip for additional pics

The left page unties and opens into a trifold
The right page is a pocket page
The left page also lifts up as shown below

The left page unties and unfolds into a trifold, the right page is a library card pocket as well as a pocket that is on the base page with an additional photo mat with green binder clip.



I made this as a special order for a customer. She wanted the album to be very relaxing and serene and told me her mom's favorite colors included light shades of blue and green. I found this 8x8 paper pack at Target last year and it was exactly what she described. I used CTMH adorable backgrounds in garden green to stamp the tag on the cover. Throughout the book I used various CTMH sets, photo hanger, rub n write pen and prisma glitter, mulberry paper, just blooms and prima flowers, organdy ribbon, CTMH cardstock sweet leaf, lilac mist, garden green, spiral clips, buttons...

7 comments:

Shazza said...

this is stunning, love the colours and I am sure the mother reciving it will be delighted
Sharon
x

Percy said...

This is beautiful! Great job! :)

Percy

Sandra said...

Great color selection! Super cute!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Caroline said...

Absolutely beautiful, stunning colour combination!

Thanks for your comments on my fairy card - I found that if I print the pics and use watercolour pencils then I get some smearing but using the white spirits didnt seem to have any problems at all, it was as though it had been stamped with a dye ink and never moved :-)

Angela K said...

What a wonderful mini album!! Just beautiful!!

made by fifi said...

stunning - brill - fab xx

belle d. said...

wow, mel! your blog rocks! your artwork is beautiful, you have a gorgeous family and i feel the spirit in your quotes and music(i love el shaddei by amy grant)! it has been truly wonderful visiting your blog today!
abrazos,
bella
one of your ctmh sisters