Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love For All !!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friends,

Here are a couple of verses that the Lord pressed upon my heart this morning during my thru the word reading. I pray you all have a blessed day today!!!!!


24
Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. Gal 3: 24-25

16 Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth? Gal 4: 16


God sent His son to free us from the bondage of the law, because we cannot in our flesh keep the law. He knows we are weak and fleshly. We are lustful and selfish by nature. However the law was given to guide his people until the promised one would come, Jesus.

Sometimes I feel like Paul, when you share the truth of God’s word with others, they don’t always seem to appreciate it and sometimes have an adverse reaction. It is easy to feel pretty unpopular and not liked. I can remember as a kid it was so important to me to feel liked and I never wanted anyone to hate me. I was careful not to do anything that would cause someone to dislike me. That was sometimes a lot of pressure, something most kids experience.

However as an adult and a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I have a freedom that I never had before. I am confident in who I am in Christ. He has shown me that He is enough and that I need not seek to please man but to please Him, for I will not stand before those in the world but before my Heavenly Creator and Savior. He has freed me from myself!!!!!!! Thank you Lord, because I know that I am weak and I cannot keep the law. It’s just like Paul says in Rom 7:15For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.”

I always mean well, but God knew this would be the case and that we would battle sin in our life, so He sent His Son to be that resolution for me. Now because of His great love for me I desire to serve Him, I desire to share Him with others because I know He loves everyone so much and I desire to share the gift of life and FREEDOM with those around me, especially those I love. How could I not, lest I be selfish and keep it to myself. NO, NO, NO!!!! I will not!!!

Friends, I pray that you do not get offended by my sharing. I love that the Lord brings people together for a reason and I simply love all of you and desire only to share this treasure that I feel would be selfish to keep to myself. I know this is a personal decision for everyone.

I pray for all of you because that’s what you do for people that you care about. I am so blessed by the gift of blogging. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is yet another way that the Lord allows people into your life. People you never would have known existed. So many will touch your lives in some way. Thank you for touching mine!!!!


Smiles & Hugs,

Melanie

3 comments:

cindy said...

Awesome sis I love your words of wisdom today may God continue to bless you as you blog your thoughts
God Bless Sis,
cindy

Char said...

That's what freedom in the Lord really means. When we know Him, we don't have to worry about what others think about us. That was in reply to another post but it's so true.

And, you are so right...blogging just brings people together that may have never met otherwise.

Hugs,
Char

Just Me said...

:) :) :) :)