Saturday, May 10, 2008

My final Swap items!!!

We had to do a 9 x 9 layout. I left it blank for everyone to add their own title. I think I will put BLOOM on the top and then add "where you are planted" below. I used Simple Stitches c1234 with hollyhock ink, stamped the cottage floral flower and cut it out. I stamped on our Just blooms flowers with the small flower stamp in autumn terracotta. I used our clear buttons for the flower center with a piece of patterned paper behind it, which I attatched with liquid glass. I used vanilla cream waxy flax for the button holes, and the new ric rac and of course boom di ada paper pack.
This is the 3 x 3 card. I random stamped some paper and used half the large stamped flower to off set the circle.

Supplies: (All CTMH) Friendship Word Puzzle D1258, Cottage Floral B1306, boom di ada PP
Ink: hollyhock, autumn terracotta

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Love the projects--really pretty colors! :)

made by fifi said...

fab cards - love them xx

Caroline said...

gorgeous colours, love the layouts! thanks for your comments on my watercolour attempts here's a couple of tutorials I followed, hope they help

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/gamsolmagic.php

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=WCCo9799dWo&feature=related

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=_QTlhizeETk&feature=related

Vonney said...

I just LOVE your 3X3 card! I don't make cards, but when I see all the cute cards people make, it makes me want to start making them.